Solutions Northwest, Inc. provides employers and human resource professionals with a thorough ADA accommodation analysis, following EEOC guidelines, when they need to know if a reasonable accommodation can be made through job re-design and/or modification.
The analysis includes:
- Identifying the essential functions of the job
- Reviewing and collecting prevalent medical information
- Identifying the physical demands of the essential and marginal functions
- Identifying and evaluating potential modifications that could be considered given the employee’s barrier(s) to work
- Concluding whether the essential functions can be performed by the employee and whether accommodations exist
- Report generation