- Enhance performance
- Prevent injury
How Does it Work?
- Increases blood flow
- Raises muscle temperature
- Releases more oxygen and glucose into the blood stream
When To Do It?
- Before starting work shift
- After a long period of inactivity
- Before a heavy lift or physical task
Click on the link below to download our poster with pictures and instructions on how to do a simple dynamic warmup.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.