Job Opening for Vocational/Ergonomics Consultant in Portland/Vancouver
Position Title: Vocational/Ergonomics Consultant
Date Available: Presently
Location: Portland/Vancouver Area
Company: Solutions Northwest, Inc.
Solutions Northwest, Inc. is a small consulting firm providing vocational, ergonomics, ADA accommodation and jobsite modification services in the Pacific NW. To meet current business demands, we are seeking to hire an individual whose primary responsibilities will be managing Washington Workers’ Compensation Vocational cases and performing Office Ergonomics Assessments.
Solutions Northwest, Inc. supports autonomy, independence and purpose for our consultants. We provide you with state of art office furnishings, computer equipment, tech support and we set up your home office. We also have a lean Admin team that works to support your success. You focus on the billing while they focus on the rest. We strive and expect excellence and the Admin team helps to be sure this occurs on a consistent basis. We work out of a real time database system so everyone is seeing the same information at the same time. This system supports those that work the billable hour making it easy to bill, track your work, and be productive. Successful applicants will want to come ready to work full-time for this great opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, paid time off and continuing education reimbursement. Other benefits can be negotiated.
- Conduct on-site business and home office ergonomics assessments
- Complete standardized ergonomics reports with specific product recommendations when appropriate
- Complete follow up assessments and interventions as needed
- Work closely with customers to insure that the services provided are in agreement with contractual obligations and/or outlined processes and procedures
- Manage assigned accounts using an in-house database/practice management software
- Work closely with the vocational/ergonomics team
- Participate in a variety of project related activities
- Work on self-insured WC vocational cases, we do not do ANY L&I cases only self-insured
Qualifications and Education Required
- Master’s Degree in rehabilitation or in a related field is preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of Vocational Services in Washington WC required with a CRC or CDMS certification
- Experience in ergonomics, accommodations or jobsite modifications is preferred but will train
- Must demonstrate superior skills in problem solving, negotiating, organizing, and time management
- Must be proficient in MS WORD, Internet, Email applications, and database experience is a plus
- Must have superior written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Must be accurate, detail oriented, and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Must have working knowledge of the Dictionary of Occupational Titles
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in a very fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate superior problem solving, negotiating, organizing and time management skills
- Must be able to lift/carry/move materials weighing up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to travel as required throughout Washington State, which may include overnight stays
- Must have a valid Washington driver’s license in good standing
If you are interested, please send your resume to Info@solutionsnw.com